WLTH Ventures LLP (“us”,“we”,or“our”) operates https://www.wlth.in/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5. Cookies and Usage Data
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: If you purchase products from us, we and/or our service providers may collect your payment information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date, and security code.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS AND COMMENTS: We may allow you to provide product reviews or post comments on our Site. These product reviews and comments may be seen by other users of the Site. Please ensure when using these features that you do not submit any information that you do not want to be shared with other users or the public.
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- PROVIDING OUR SERVICES: To provide our Site to you, carry out the transaction(s) you request, fulfil the terms of any agreement you have with us, process payments, facilitate product reviews and comments, respond to your requests or inquiries, conduct internal recordkeeping, secure your information and our Site, and for other purposes related to managing our business.
- COMMUNICATING WITH YOU: To communicate with you regarding your orders, your account, important updates regarding our products and services, and other administrative matters, including sending you text messages related to your orders and your account (such as order confirmations and shipping updates).
- NEWSLETTERS, PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES, AND ADVERTISING: To send you newsletters or other promotional messages regarding our products or services, and to target our advertising.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Internally: We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates.
On our Website: For example, we may publicly display Personal Data you post on our social media sites or submit through our customer reviews feature. We may also display Personal Data you submit in connection with a promotion.
With Our Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Service.
With Our Business Partners: For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. We may also share Personal Data with social media sites, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers. We may also share Personal Data with companies that help us learn more about our customers.
With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes: This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising. These third parties may use your Personal Data for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others.
To comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves: For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing Personal Data if a government agency or investigatory body requests access. We might share Personal Data when we are investigating potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share Personal Data if you are the winner of sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
For Other reasons we may describe to you at the time of collection.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and other contact information.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their browsing habits and other webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honour DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of Children under the age 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
WLTH uses reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. In particular, e-mail sent to or from WLTH may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us via the Internet. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, WLTH will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The Site allows you to post information to various social networking services like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on these third-party services or platforms will be able to view such activity. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services. The use of the information by such social networking websites will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
WLTH is the sole owner of their respective trademarks used on the WLTH websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of WLTH. Strict legal action will be taken against anyone infringing WLTH trademarks and copyrights.